Saturday, January 3, 2009

My new year resolution...

Being an engineer dealing with audio-video media on a daily basis, to me the word resolution, almost always, means the display resolution in pixels :) I don't believe in new year resolutions. Because a year is quite a long period to plan for :) So, I would rather prefer resolutions at micro levels - new month's resolution, new week's resolution or even better - new day's resolution. However, since the talk of the town is about new year's resolutions I thought of listing here few things on my mind.

To do list: frequent travels, one long break from work, cycling, photography, yoga, regular blogging :), atleast 1 good deed a day, atleast 1 new thing a week.

Not to do list: Not to regret if any of the above is not achieved this year :)

Since I have revealed my list publicly, I am hoping I will feel compelled to achieve a good number of these this year :)

No comments: