Monday, February 9, 2009

MANCALA - new game addiction










First time after a long time I am addicted to a game - Mancala, the ancient board game from Africa. It resembles to a very popular board game from South India (look at the pictures for hint) Mancala is a simple-easy-to-learn-fun game and of course there are computer games available. I have a installed a free game of Mancala from app store on my iPhone and very quickly realized that its an awsome game. For those who can't resist temptation will definitely fall for it and thats how I am addicted to it. More over, the creators of this app on iPhone, SMB Consultants, have provided an option to play on network. Any time you login to internet through this app, you will find hundreds of insane people out there to challenge you. The server does a very good job of searching the next available network player for you and arranges the match. All the 'moves' are displayed real time on either players' console. And with a decent internet connection, you'll only love this game and the app.
The next time you learn this game and master it against computer and looking for tougher opponent, login to the internet through this app... my internet name will be same as my blog 'adhyetha' and I will make sure I will make you run for your money :)

No comments: