Friday, May 8, 2009

Line following robo... mooshik

Though it has been 3+ years since I have passed out of the college, the hang over still continues. I was very enthusiastic about building circuits and participating in various hardware contests in the college. One visit to techfest at IIT-B in my 3rd year engg, changed my perception of these hardware contests. I was particularly fascinated by the robotics - maze solver. After that I tried to build a robo in my college but didn't succeed. The opportunity came last month when we organized a techfest in Ittiam (the organization I work at). I teamed up with my colleague Anil Ram who shares similar interests and in fact had successfully build a robo in college days. After spending few weekends on it we finally could build Mooshik - the line following robo. Video below

No comments: