Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Preparations for sister's wedding

It all started last week when my sister okayed a proposal after much thought. My parents had already decided affirmatively and were just waiting for my sister's decision. Thus a majority vote was achieved in the family, if not consensus, towards the decision. And as per previous understanding, this was sufficient to move the bill :)
A lot of preparations towards the wedding had to be made and being trained in IT industry for last 4 years, I was naturally mapping the whole affair to a project that I had to execute. There are T0s, project phases (engagement, reception, muhurtham), checklists, budgeting (BoM cost :)) etc. I was surprised to find a lot of checklists and wedding planner tools available out there on internet! The wedding preparations will occupy my mind space for few months to come and I will keep blogging my experience related to this.

No comments: