Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lost a 10 years companion

I dedicate this post to a recently lost companion...


I was 16 when I first saw you,
To be frank, I didn't fall in love with you at first sight,
But I did like you for what you had to offer me.


I was a bit shy to go around with you in the beginning,
My friends and relatives did comment about us,
Some of them even wondered I was a bit too young for such things,
But I desperately wanted you to be with me.


Very soon you became an inevitable part of my life,
You were around me all the time,
I learned to see the world through your eyes,
In fact, without you, I wouldn't have seen the world the way it was.


You have shared quite a few moments with me,
you have seen me rising my eyebrows at life's surprises,
you have silently observed my tears at times.


I never gave you the due respect you deserved, you never complained,
I took you for granted, you took utmost care of me,
I broke up with you for few months and then reconciled,
you accepted me as though nothing had happened.
But, I hope I took enough care of you for you to take enough care of me.


As all the good things come to an end,
Its the time we separate,
'May you rest in peace'...
Adios amigo...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.:) :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really impressive. I never knew that you were good at poetry. I thought that you were good only at tronix stuff.

- KREC Batch mate

komal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
komal said...

Nice one.. Loved the climax :D

Charan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charan said...

i thought it must be your bicycle or such .. nice one ..

dBS said...

wow! nice one:) I liked the pic at the climax, simply spectacular!

Unknown said...

Awesome ..

Ravish said...

:-)